Attentif aux besoins essentiels de la personne
liviPlease bring your donations at 450 Provencher Boulevard;
- Monday to Friday, 8am – 4 pm
- Saturday 9:00 am to 1 pm
If you have large items to donate (things that do not fit in a car ) that you would like us to pick up, call 204-233-4936 or 204-231-9513 or email us at email@example.com. Please keep in mind that we can only remove large items (items that require 2 people to move) from the main floor of houses or if they are at ground level outside or in a garage. Any items that are both wider and taller than 47″ are subject to a $40 fee. There is also a fee to take tube style televisions (25″ or less $20, over 25″ is a $40 fee)
To receive a tax receipt for your donations in kind please print, complete and remit (to our drivers) this FORM
We accept the following :
- mattresses, boxsprings, bedframes
- bedroom furniture; dressers, night tbls, armoires, etc.
- cribs & baby accessories
- Kitchen tables & chairs
- living room furniture; sofas, loveseats, arm chairs, end tables, etc.
- working appliances; washers, dryers, fridges, freezers, stoves, etc.
- clothing, bedding, linen, etc.
- Donate your vehicle to Centre Flavie Laurent to raise funds for us. Click here to find out more.
(*) Please note that we are unable to receive article donations from CFL clients.
Cash donations can be brought in person to the CFL . Your receipt for tax purposes will be mailed at the end of the year or emailed to you immediately.
Note : Items that may not be essential to the needs of a person in a state of poverty or of which we have too many could be used to raise funds to help pay for the operational costs of CFLC .
The CFLC strives to be an effective ally in the battle against poverty so that the most vulnerable may live in a dignified manner.